Springfield College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Association should be directed to the College, or individuals may also contact the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, 209 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01739-1433, Tel: 781-271-0022, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Springfield College is approved to offer its School of Professional and Continuing Studies programs in the following states:
California, Department of Consumer Affairs, Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833, Tel: 888-370-7589. www.bppe.ca.gov
- As a prospective student, you are encouraged to review this catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement. You are also encouraged to review the School Performance Fact Sheet, which must be provided to you prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
- Any questions a student may have regarding this catalog that have not been satisfactorily answered by the institution may be directed to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95833 or P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818, www.bppe.ca.gov, (888) 370-7589 or by fax (916) 263-1897
- A student or any member of the public may file a complaint about this institution with the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education by calling (888) 370-7589 or by completing a complaint form, which can be obtained on the bureau’s internet web site (www.bppe.ca.gov).
Delaware, Department of Education, The Townsend Building, P.O. Box 1402, Dover, DE 19903-1402. Tel: 302-739-4601. www.doe.k12.de.us/
Florida, Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education, 325 W. Gaines St., Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400. Tel: 850-245-3200; 1-888-224-6684. www.fldoe.org
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, toll-free telephone number (888)224-6684.
- Grievance policy: Students who have unresolved conflict with the School should contact the Commission for Independent Education, 325 W. Gaines St., Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400. Tel: 850-245-3200; 1-888-224-6684.
- Legal control: The College is a Massachusetts not for profit corporation organized in 1891 and registered in Florida as Springfield College, Inc., a not for profit corporation and doing business in Florida under the name of Springfield College.
Massachusetts, The Massachusetts Board of Higher Education, One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108-1696.
Tel: 617-727-7785. www.mass.edu
South Carolina, South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, 1333 Main Street, Suite 200, Columbia, SC 29201.
Tel: 803-737-2260. www.che.sc.gov
- Students who have complaints that cannot be resolved at the school level may contact the Non-public Institution Licensing of the Commission. All complaints must be submitted in writing on forms available at the campus web address above.
Texas, Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, P.O. Box 12788, Austin, TX 78711-2788. Tel: 512-427-6101. www.thecb.state.tx.us
Vermont, Vermont Department of Education, 120 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05620-2501. Tel: 802-828-5139. www.education.vermont.gov
Wisconsin, Educational Approval Board, P.O. Box 8696, Madison, WI 53708-8696. Tel: 608-266-1996. www.eab.state.wi.us/
Licensure indicates that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality.
For any changes related to this page, please see the Addendums .