Feb 24, 2021  
2019-2020 Springfield College Catalog 
2019-2020 Springfield College Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Transcript of Academic Work

Transcript of Academic Work

Students may obtain student-issued, unofficial copies of their academic transcripts for the duration of study at Springfield College. Official transcript requests must be submitted to the National Student Clearinghouse at getmytranscript.com.

A $7 fee is charged for transcripts requested to be officially sent to a third party. (Additional fees may apply for expedited service.)

Official transcripts, bearing the College seal, are sent by the Registrar directly to the receiver and may not be transmitted by the applicant.

Transcript requests will not be completed if a student account is on hold.